Customized Harbor Freight trailer. Welded at every joint plus square tube bracing on both sides of the tongue bar, and at both points it attaches to cross bars. Very sturdy, barely felt it behind the car even going 70 on the highway.
- Adjustable tire holder. Threaded rod currently adjusted to hold 275's but enough threads to hold as big as you can find or three stacked smaller size.
- double layer of OSB stained and clear coated, bolted to the frame with various tie down points for chairs or gear.
- Heavy duty plastic bin with wood floor bolted to OSB floor.
- LED light kit new in package included that I never got around to installing.
- Spare tire and holder bolted to frame.
- Adjustable folding jack wheel stand.
- 5 pin harness (separate turn/tail)
- Fits 2" ball
Located in Va Beach area but possible to work something out to Richmond. Also have a Hidden hitch for 4th gen F Body
Willing to work a trade for 275.35.18 summer tires, aero catch hood latches, c5 track spec hood vents, race seats
Link to pics:
Edited by mikedamageinc, 13 November 2017 - 09:30 AM.